From September 2017 to August 2018, we offered a series of free online talks to discuss the Feldenkrais Training Academy, what it’s like to be a Feldenkrais Practitioner, applications of the Feldenkrais Method, and other related topics.
If you missed the talks or want to experience them again, click on the links below!
- September 7, 2017: For already-certified Feldenkrais practitioners
- September 9, 2017
- November 19, 2017
- January 28, 2018: Self-Organization
- February 15, 2018: Is the Feldenkrais Training Academy Right for Me?
- March 20, 2018: Why Become a Feldenkrais Practitioner?
- April 29, 2018: What is Competency-based Learning?
- May 22, 2018: Case Study: Ruby Rides Again
- May 24, 2018: How is Feldenkrais Different Than Other Modalities?
- June 5, 2018: Case Study: Arlene the Mighty
- June 19, 2018: Case Study: Go R.J.!
- July 1, 2018: Making a Living as a Feldenkrais Practitioner (see accompanying slides)
- July 3, 2018: Case Study: Cheryl the Strong
- August 2, 2018: Taking the Next Step
- August 16, 2018: Why Focus on Gravity?