Join us for a series of free online discussions with Educational Director Jeff Haller and staff about the new Feldenkrais Training Academy. We’ll discuss what it’s like to be a Feldenkrais Practitioner, applications of the Feldenkrais Method, training curriculum, case studies, and other related topics.
We look forward to you joining us for some or all of these conversations.
- Thursday, May 24, 4-5pm PDT: How is Feldenkrais different than other modalities?
- Tuesday, June 5, 5-6pm PDT: Case Studies with Jeff Haller—Arlene the Mighty
- Tuesday, June 19, 5-6pm PDT: Case Studies with Jeff Haller—Go R.J.!
- Sunday, July 1, 10-11am PDT: Making a living as a Feldenkrais Practitioner
- Tuesday, July 3, 5-6pm PDT: Case Studies with Jeff Haller—Cheryl the Strong
- Thursday, August 16, 5-6pm PDT: Why focus on gravity?
- Tuesday, September 11, 4-5pm PDT: Topic TBA
The conversations will take place online using Zoom, a user-friendly online meeting service; you may participate for free from your computer, tablet, or phone.
Missed some of the past talks or want to revisit them? Click here to watch the recordings.