Join us for a series of online discussions with Educational Director Jeff Haller and the FTA staff about the new Feldenkrais Training Academy, beginning in Seattle in October 2018.
We look forward to you joining us for some or all of these conversations.
- Tuesday, March 20, 5-6pm PT: Why become a Feldenkrais practitioner?
- Sunday, April 29, 9-10am PT: What is competency-based learning?
- Thursday, May 24, 4-5pm PT: How is Feldenkrais different than other modalities?
- Sunday, July 1, 10-11am PT: Making a living as a Feldenkrais Practitioner
- Thursday, August 16, 5-6pm PT: Why focus on gravity?
- Tuesday, September 11, 4-5pm PT: Topic TBA
The conversations will take place online using Zoom, a user-friendly online meeting service; you may participate for free from your computer, tablet, or phone.
Missed some of the past talks or want to revisit them? Click here to watch the recordings.