The Feldenkrais Training Academy (FTA) encourages diversity and accepts applications from all minorities. FTA does not discriminate against students or potential students on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability. FTA acknowledges that information pertaining an applicant’s disability is voluntary and confidential, and will be made on an individual basis. If this information is presented, FTA will reasonably attempt to provide an accommodation to overcome the effects of the limitation of the qualified applicant. All inquiries about accommodations should be made to the Administrator upon registration of the program.
Code of Conduct
The following conduct is unacceptable and will not be tolerated:
- All forms of bias including race, religion, ethnicity, gender, disability, national origin, veteran status, and creed as demonstrated through verbal and/or written communication and/or physical acts.
- Sexual harassment including creating a hostile environment and coercing an individual to perform sexual favors in return for something.
- All types of proven dishonesty, including cheating, plagiarism, knowingly furnishing false information to the institution, forgery, and alteration or use of institution documents with intent to defraud.
- Intentional disruption or obstruction of teaching, administration, disciplinary proceedings, public meetings and programs, or other school activities.
- Theft or damage to the school premises or damage to the property of a member of the school community on the school premises.
- Student acts of criminal behavior that place any person in imminent danger are prohibited on all school grounds.
- Violation of the law on school premises. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of alcoholic beverages or controlled dangerous substances.
- Violation of published school policies.