We heartily encourage Feldenkrais practitioners to participate in the Feldenkrais Training Academy. You may visit for a short term, join for the entire training, or join online-only.
Better music through Feldenkrais. Photo courtesy of Dan Rindler, GCFP
Return to being a student again and immerse yourself in the work of Moshe Feldenkrais. This work is infinitely rich and each time through reveals new depth. Our unique approach includes:
- A competency-based learning environment, following the guidelines of the FGNA’s Feldenkrais Practitioner Profile. The curriculum is concrete, specific, and clearly articulates the principles of the Feldenkrais Method. At every stage, you’ll know what you know and have confidence that you know what you need.
- All the students and staff are committed to being successful practitioners. You’ll be part of a learning community that is willing to dig deep into questions and rejoices when each student finds their own answers.
- You’ll study the Amherst training materials deeply, with the support of colleagues and teaching staff to share, reflect, discuss, and explain.
There are three ways practitioners can participate in the FTA:
- Entire Training: Attend every live segment, the online mentoring group, and the monthly online classes with Jeff Haller.
- Online Amherst Immersion: Join us online for the first 18 months of FTA, when we’ll be studying the Amherst training videos in-depth. You’ll watch the video recordings of our live segments, participate in the online mentoring classes, and attend the monthly educational online classes with Jeff Haller.
- Daily or Weekly Visits: Join us for a day or a week.
Registration opens soon!
“Movement is life; without movement life is unthinkable.“
Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais