We heartily encourage Feldenkrais practitioners to participate in the Feldenkrais Training Academy. You may visit for a short term, join for the entire training, or join online-only.
Please note: Drop-in daily/weekly visits are available if space permits, on a first-come, first-served basis. You must contact us in advance to reserve your spot.
Better music through Feldenkrais. Photo courtesy of Dan Rindler, GCFP
Return to being a student again and immerse yourself in the work of Moshe Feldenkrais. This work is infinitely rich and each time through reveals new depth. Our unique approach includes:
- A competency-based learning environment: Following the guidelines of the FGNA’s Feldenkrais Practitioner Profile, the curriculum is concrete, specific, and clearly articulates the principles of the Feldenkrais Method. At every stage, you'll know what you know and have confidence that you know what you need.
- A committed cohort: All the students and staff are committed to being successful practitioners. You'll be part of a learning community that is willing to dig deep into questions and rejoices when each student finds their own answers.
- Amherst training studies: You'll study the Amherst training materials deeply, with the support of colleagues and teaching staff to share, reflect, discuss, and explain.
- Marketing and business training: If you've been struggling to earn a living as a Feldenkrais practitioner, we'll give you the skills and tools to make it possible. You'll learn to fill your classes and build your practice with people who need your help and will pay for it.
There are three ways practitioners can participate in the FTA:
- Entire Training: Attend every live segment, the online mentoring group, and the monthly online classes with Jeff Haller.
- Remote Participation (open to practitioners outside of North America): Join us online! You'll watch the video recordings of our live segments, participate in the online mentoring classes, and attend the monthly educational online classes with Jeff Haller.
- Daily or Weekly Visits: Join us in-person for a day or a week.
- Entire Training (in-person and online segments), or Online Participation Only (for practitioners outside of North America):
- 25% off for FGNA members:
- Single Payment Plan: Registration + Deposit + $18,150
- Installment Plan: Registration + Deposit + 12 payments of $1,670 = $20,640
- 30% if you graduated from an FPTP with Jeff Haller as Educational Director or the IOPS Academy:
- Single Payment Plan: Registration + Deposit + $16,900
- Installment Plan: Registration + Deposit + 12 payments of $1,555 = $19,260
- 25% off for FGNA members:
- Daily or Weekly Visits: $150/day (space permitting, first-come, first-served; you must contact us in advance to reserve your spot)
"Movement is life; without movement life is unthinkable."
Dr. Moshe Feldenkrais